View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

A thousand thoughts went through my mind. Ah Hock and Yu Qin. I don't really care what the fuck they were doing..... but I am just worried about my Xinni.

I have not seen Ah Hock for years but even last time in school, he was one of the most notorious characters. He was in the same class as me, as well as with Xinni, Yu Qin and Moon (though they were on year my junior), because he flunked and was retained. During those days, he was actively pursuing all three girls because they were the prettiest in the whole school. Obviously he only managed to win over Moon then.

Now that Ah Hock are their boss, would he try to be funny with them again? All these thoughts came flooding back to my mind after knowing that Yu Qin was with him in that room. I not even sure of the reason why, maybe it's because of the alcohol, maybe it's because of the sudden and constant exposure to so many pretty girls throughout the night, I had a sudden hardon.

I am getting super aroused at the thought of what Ah Hock and Yu Qin are doing inside the room.

Omg fuck it. My hardon is getting so huge that I better get back to my own room first.

When I pushed open my door, I saw Moon slumping back on the sofa with her eyes closed, resting. Her legs were partially open and I could see through her two parted legs, right at her white triangle.

Omg, this just raised it to another level unimaginable.

Moon opened her eyes and sat up, "Hey you are back. Sorry I was just resting a bit, escaping from the drinks. Had a bit too much today. Feeling a little high already"

"No problem. This is your room. No need to ask for my permission haha"

Moon was looking at me in a weird way while I struggled to my seat and sit down.

Suddenly she looked at me and smiled.

"Bro, did something turn you on?"

That caught me totally off-guard. I let an embarrassed groan and muttered, "Think so"

Moon moved closer to me and asked, "Oh? What?"

I looked at Moon, not knowing what to say. Should I tell her that her man might be fucking our friend a few rooms down the corridor? Or her constant flashing of her panties, her sexy cleavage and tattoos, or even the perfume on her body smells so sexy and turning me on?

"Don't worry about it. It's normal reaction in a KTV with so many pretty girls." I tried to sound as calm and rational as I could.

"But it's so huge. Are you in pain?"

"Yes a little" I uttered out without thinking.

"There is only me here with you. Am I turning you on?"

Omg is this leading to what I am thinking? Frankly after all that had happened tonight, I am not thinking straight anymore.

"Yes you are. Can you help me with my hardon, Moon?"

We stared at each other in silence for a moment and time seemed to stand still at that moment. I don't know what I was hoping and what I was wanting, but all I know is that, I want this woman in front of me right there, right now.

I moved in towards her and our lips met.

We were locked in a deep wet kiss and our tongues were fighting each other. She tasted so sweet. Her tongue was so soft. My hands moved up to her chest and finally I can feel that mound of lump which I had been fantasizing the whole night.

My hand pulled down her tube and I could now grab and knead her bare breasts. They were so soft to the touch yet so firm. My mouth moved away from hers and gobbled on the sumptuous breasts. Her nipple is so good to suck on.

I could feel her hand on my erection. She freed it expertly from my jeans and started tugging at it. It felt so good being freed after being constrained the whole night.

Suddenly Moon stopped, stood up and walked off. I thought she must have come to her senses suddenly and that's the end of my dream.

She off the lights, quickly pulled off the main plug to the TV and came back to me. She moved down and took my whole cock into her mouth. Omg it felt so good.

Her sultry lips and sexy mouth engulfed the whole girth in a moist slurp, "Mmmmphhhh it is so big."

"Do you like my cock?"

"Yes bro, it is so big"

"Bigger than Ah Hock's?" I don't know what came over me to ask this question. I have never done this kind of thing ever before but maybe I am still thinking about Ah Hock and Yu Qin in the other room. I have always been proud of my own asset by the way as many working ladies have said it is huge.

"hmmmm it is almost the same length but his is thicker. But I like this size more because his is too big and made me too painful"

Suddenly I felt a nervous dip in my erection. My inflated ego had taken a slight beating when I heard him having a bigger one than mine.

"Remove your panties Moon. I want to see and eat you"

As a revenge, I started to gobble at the delicious clit as if I had been starved for days. The tattoo on her right thigh only serves to make it even more sexier.

"Ah good good. Some more. Eat me some more"

I responded by swirling my tongue into her clit even more and lap up any juice that came out from her like a dog.

"I cannot take it anymore. I need you inside me"

"You need to help me. My leg is still in a cast"

Moon climbed onto me with me sitting backward on the sofa. She took my cock and positioned it between her hole. With one smooth movement, she slid herself onto me and my cock into her.

Arrggghh that felt heavenly..... this was my crush so many years ago. Finally met her for the first time after so many years. She is now sliding my cock into her hole herself and riding me. Raw without a condom.

My mind could not even think straight now. I just had to fuck this woman well and hard.

She leaned forward towards me and we locked in a french kiss again when she rode me hard.

Moon is grinding hard on me and I can feel it reaching soon. Her vagina muscles are enveloping my whole cock so warm and moist.

"Is it good?"

"Yes fuck me bro. I am coming soon"

"Come for me Moon. Come for me. I want to feel you coming"

Suddenly Moon collapsed her face into my neck and her body trembled involuntarily on me.

Her arms were still tightly wrapped around me, making sure our bodies were fully flushed together. After her shivers subsided, she started riding me again.

She whispered into my ears in a sexy voice "Now your turn"

I could feel my own climax reaching soon.

"Moon, you need to pull out. I am coming soon"

"No need. You can cum in me. I want to feel you inside me"

I moaned into her mouth and sucked her tongue. My hips pushed up against her pelvic and shoved myself completely into her. And I exploded.