View Single Post
Old 23-11-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
No i use darkweb sites ie you need to register to get name and login and pay small subscription fee, but for this ALL info is hidden, so no situation like here where you have 2000 lurkers/leechers to spoil market from your hard won research. Or situations of guys whose last post was 1 yr ago mostly asking for info, suddenly popping up asking for ( surprise) more info. Further you need to contribute a report every few months, if not you get a warning, 3 warnings and they delete your account. So this model, you get alot of genuine intel by active cheongster, not like here where you get many clone accounts, where guys will zap you anonymously if you say something they dont agree with, and then possibly later they act all nice when they want free info. No fake reports by okt, and more info revealed, like face pics, and no holiday millionaires to spoil market.
No im not currently in saigon i live on the USS Enterprise and i use the transporter to beam down when my penis get itchy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x7wa View Post
Hi Bro, how to register for these darkweb. interested in authentic info. thanks

And you have a winner!!!!!!

Cheerios.........SS08 ^_^