View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

I'll try to provide graphical illustration whenever possible.

I have a big extended family so CNY is always a big deal.

Luckily my dad is the eldest so all his younger siblings will come over during CNY. This particular event happened on the first weekend, there were like 5 families at one point so people were all over the place.

The particular relative I'm about to write is my youngest aunt, she should be mid 30s. She came with her husband and my cousin early in the day. Her family will hang around for most of the day as she's youngest and it's easiest to meet her elder siblings rather than visit them one by one.

A little background about her. She's about 1.6M, slim, straight jet black hair that goes to her mid back, shotgun marriage during university days. Although she's mid 30s, her grooming has always been flawless and a pretty face explains the shotgun marriage. She's into her second marriage, this time to a Caucasian. I'm on pretty good terms with her current husband and from what I understand, my aunt was pretty playful during her younger days and he's pretty cool about it.

You guys watched Pacific Rim? She looks quite a bit like the actress Jing Tian with a less protruded nose and straight hair.

She wore a white v-neck blouse that flares on the side similar to this , you can't really tell from the image but it's a little translucent. The white bra she's wearing looks like this .

Sorry about the large photos, the forum doesn't allow me to hide them.