View Single Post
Old 13-06-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Kudos to admin for rebirth. Impeccable service and follow-up after my flight was delayed.

Had a two hour session at 8pm where it's a relaxing body massage kneading the knots around shoulder back and buff area using her hands no elbow used which I appreciated. Can feel that the masseur knows the problem area as I sat in front of the screen for long hours and she kinda push the side butt cheeks inwards.

Have my fair share of prostate massage in sg but I must say her style is quite pleasant not painful at all. After it will ask whether I need to pee or not.
The testicle pulling or probing also quite enjoyable. Her hands are magicaland satisfying almost abt to cum just let her know or she will catch the slightest hint press the bottom of the testicle, did this routine 3-4 times until legs also sweaty liao

At the end of it will offer warm ginger tea. Oh and she can speak a little English but we still managed to have some pleasant conversation.

Told me after 3 hrs can have action liao n not to drink beer or cold water.

Shall visit again when I come back bkk.
Plus point the masseur not old or ugly actually quite good looking and got good skills. If compare to spring massage I think it's they got use hot stones. Both are good just that probably that are from different school of karsai massage.