View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 1
sammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
I agree. That’s why there are always many Japanese punters. But curiously, some cannot be BF’ed. Once, I bought a super cute dancer a drink. She told me she was a lesbo and only working for drinks. Not sure if she was just pulling my dick (no pun intended). But it piqued my interest even more and motivated me to convert her 😂

Perhaps, seasoned mongers can weigh in
I had a similar experience but I had gone very late and the girl had passed out when she went to the toilet haha but after she refused to go back and said she would the next day if I came back. I went back but picked a different girl who was younger and cuter and she said it was her first time going out with someone. She was very new and inexperienced but very open to learning and I spent a lot of time training her haha. My friends took girls back from there too and they said theirs were young and inexperienced too but overall we all had a great experience that time.