View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3770 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

There is an arrogance and stubbornness with ETH, he refuses to see what is not working, believing that eventually, those players he signed will come good, at the expense of Man Utd.

He will not dare to lose against Burnley, that will all but seal his fate. And thinking Burnley are weak, will want to play the non performers.

But it just seems that oppositions has already sussed out his 4-2-3-1 formation, and with Burnley fighting for every point, something will eventually give.

I am normally 70% wrong in my predictions, posting draw was hoping they would win, tho I did feel draw.

Its just sad, when disappointment becomes norm.