View Single Post
Old 27-03-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 9
secretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant future
Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

Booked Lara for yesterday evening. She promptly responded so wasted no time to head down to the location. Rang the doorbell and a cute and pretty girl was at the door. She did exceeded my initial expectation.

I was nervous meeting her for the very first time, but she took the initiative to break the ice by engaging in small talks. Had a lot of common topics with her so there was rarely any awkward silence. She takes the effort to make u feel comfortable with her before proceeding to the main activity.

During the conversation, she did mentioned that the Covid-19 pandemic had more or less affected her business. Reason being, some of the regulars do not visit anymore. She did mentioned that she will be taking extra precautionary measures for the safety of both her and her clients. She will be regularly disinfecting her working appartment with F10 disinfectant. And also be getting a diffuser to add it in for the air to be purified as well. She also purchased a thermometer to ensure both her and her client do not have a fever before proceeding any activity. All the above are only just precautionary measures on her part. Of course, please do kindly take note of your own diligence during these critical period.

The session was definitely worth the money spent. She acted very professionally and indeed a local gem not to missed. I also subscribed to her telegram channel to give her a little moral support. So for those who can, do support this local FL during hard times like these by subscribing to her telegram channel.