View Single Post
Old 22-01-2015, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Talking Re: Alicia - My Family Friend's Daughter

After that night, the flabbergasting image of Alicia just could not leave my mind. The suspense of not knowing what was underneath that pink towel was unacceptable. All these was going through my head while I was in the office following up on an adultery case – I was fiddling with my Private Investigation (henceforth "PI") gadgets and suddenly I’ve got a honey coated idea that caused my eyes to spring wide open.

I am going to introduce a high definition pinhole camera into Alicia’s room. Since her toilet was too small for her to freely manoeuvre, that lovely body will have to naturally expose itself within the 4 walls of that blessed room – the images of what I might catch just could not stop presenting themselves in my mind. My body began to heat up with excitement. It took me quite some time to think because most of my brain’s blood had already rushed to my other brain down there. After a good 30 minutes of planning, I’ve got the perfect idea.

Here is the grand plan; when I was outside Alicia’s room that night, I caught a very interesting sight. That sweet girl has got a massive soft toy collection facing her bed and one of the cuties was the all-famous Mr. Bean bear, I own the very same one too. My plan was to replace her bear with my very own manipulated one with a pinhole spy camera inserted behind the bear’s eye and henceforth, I shall let the recording do its magic and then reap the delicious reward.

27th December 2014, Sunday 6:00 PM

Mum: “Alex ah, what are you carrying in this paper bag to Uncle Bobby’s house?”
Me: “Present for my friend’s birthday, after Uncle Bobby’s, I’m heading to Orchard.”
Mum: “What you buy for your friend? Show me…”
* Mum snatches the bag over and looks into it *
Mum: “huh, your friend how old? Why you give this funny looking bear bear? Why you didn’t even bother to wrap it?”
Me: “Aiya, just anyhow give. This friend not close to me.”
Mum: “Orh, later don’t come back too late and don’t drink so much ah.”
Me: “Orh”

The most difficult part of my stunt is to bring that paper bag up to Alicia’s room and do the amazing Mr. Bean bear switch. What excuse should I give? What if Alicia is going to be in her room the whole time? What if Uncle Bobby sees me? If I am caught, my family’s relationship with Uncle Bobby’s family will be underwater and in addition, my royal ass could be sent to prison for invading the modesty of a female. I couldn’t care anymore; being able to see what is under that pink towel seems to be more important than anything else in the world right now.

The trip to Uncle Bobby’s home seemed to be on super fast mode today, with so much to plan for; I wasn’t ready to perform my CSI move in Alicia’s room. I had to apply my PI skills to the best of my abilities on today’s mission properly – I call it, “uncovering the pink mist!” One of the golden rules in the PI book would be to "walk one step and see one step" (走一步看一步) – no matter how thoroughly you might have planned, the situation would most likely change while you are on your mission. Therefore, be flexible.

We were gathered at Uncle Bobby’s balcony in preparation for dinner, this week, my family is in charge of buying the food – we bought a dinosaur portion of the famous Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice. I was being the good boy by scooping rice for everyone and this was when I had the perfect excuse to ask

Me: “Ehy, is Alicia joining us for dinner?”
Uncle Bobby: “Alicia will be back in 15 minutes, she went shopping with her friends. She just SMS-ed me.”
Me: “Okay, I’ll get Maria to keep her food warm just in case she will be late.”
Uncle Bobby: “Thanks Alex”

At this point, every cell in my body began to light up, I knew for sure with my entire being that this is the best time to switch the bear since Alicia is not at home. I walked away from the dining table in an unsuspicious manner, grabbed the paper bag in my hands like a smooth criminal, proceeded to the 2nd floor, went into Alicia’s room, switched on the lights and to my horror of horrors, I couldn’t find Alicia’s Mr. Bean bear. I was semi-panicking already, I thought to myself that maybe the bear could have fallen somewhere, it could have been placed in another position or maybe it was just gone. I searched and searched and suddenly I could hear Alicia's voice from downstairs.

Alicia: <<in a bubbly tone>> “Mummy! Daddy! I’m home! Hi Uncle Aw, Hi Aunty Aw! I bought so many things, I go upstairs and put my stuff down first.”
Aunty Betty: "Okay, put already quickly come and eat."

My balls shrank into the size of a sesame seed and my dick became softer than Tau Huay - I was flustered and did not know what to do. Without thinking I placed my Mr. Bean bear among Alicia's soft toy collection, switched off the lights and walked towards the stairs knowing that I will meet Alicia on the way down.

I was thinking in my heart what if Alicia had already given away her Mr. Bean bear, wouldn't she think that it is highly suspicious that another of the same bear just appear among her collection like that? What if the Mr. Bean bear merely dropped somewhere that I did not manage to find it just now, wouldn't the duplicated bears be highly questionable?

As expected, a face appeared out of the darkness from the staircase, to my pleasant surprise, it was Maria, and with her both hands she was holding onto some soft toys, apparently, she would take batches of those soft toys and expose them to the sun - one of the soft toy she was holding onto was the celebrity Mr. Bean bear. I used my most gentlemen tone to offer my assistance to help her place the bears back to where they belong - Maria agreed as she needed to attend to some errands in the master bedroom. For me this was a saving-grace moment, I could now have the full liberty to ensure that my mission obtains a mighty success.

I strolled down quickly and joined the rest at the dining table. Alicia greeted me with a nice wide smile. Her smooth skin on her face just makes me feel like planting my lips on it and I could never imagine how it would feel like to add some evil into her innocence.

Everyone began devouring their chicken rice and I had the honour to think to myself what I could be seeing on my Mr. Bean bear recording next week...

Special thanks to the author of Successful First FFM, Sister Allie, for chatting with me earlier while I needed company.
Your kind deed has given me the strength to complete my 2nd instalment of "Alicia - My Family Friend's Daughter"