View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nnyx
On Tuesday, a group of us was feeling abit itchy and we all headed down to Skyriver..

I gave Bro KLKOOL a ring when we were on the way there to see if he wanted to join us as he had just PM-ed me his number the day before. He didnt pick up so i assumed he was busy. Quite late at night..

So we went down to the ever trusty Skyriver but suprisingly it was a letdown.. Not much girls, only 3 available and according to the captain, all the good ones went back for chinese new year after having made enough money.

So we then went down to Green Elephant in Sg Wang.. I took a girl named Theresa which one of my friends in our group claims to have known or seen somewhere before. Apparently shes constantly on vitamin K..

Anyhow, she was actually quite good..

Name: Theresa
Looks: 7
Boobs: 5.5 <-- more on the small side
Body: 6
BBBJ: 8
AR: 8
FJ: 7.5

Only reason why i thought the BBBJ and the AR was extremely good was she kept licking in the straight line from the asshole all the way up thru your nuts and then eventually to the top of your little bro with the tip of the toungue. New experience man and was extremely good.

Overall, a satisfying bonk although the facilities were kinda sh1t.

So the following night, which was last night, we went to Skyriver... proceed to Skyriver thread.. hahaha

Sorry about Tuesday... was quite busy... Next time SMS me first, sometimes I can SMS back during meetings when others are having discussions.... GE got good stuff ah... hmmm... any other new recce on GE? Got to say a b little skeptical cos too many bros have too many bad experiences there... anyway, glad u had a blast. Cheers dude
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.