Old 13-02-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
vinorouge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

I have to wonder at the point of flaming SNN's services on his forum as well.

I too have tried spa girls, thai girls, china girls and hooked up with local girls, and my opinion stands that the one girl I meet from SNN's stable is my preferred companionship when I visit KL.

Like yeah maybe you're ok with a quick fuck from the spa girls, thai girls or china girls you meet from massage parlors. I find those excessively commercial, and you can laugh at me for wanting to chat to my hookups like they're my uni friend but it is what it is.

Maybe you have endless charisma and can easily find local girls to hook up with. I dip in and out of KL usually for a couple of nights at most and am a very average looking guy. I am lazy to put in the effort to go play the whole song and dance to charm a local girl just to get into her pants for a night, and I have no guarantee of what she's like or if we even have any sort of chemistry.

Booking my preferred companion from SNN's list (I lucked out, I really liked the first girl I ever booked from him and have just chosen her every time since) is clean, easy, flexible, I alr know I like her, I know she can satisfy me, and we already have some established rapport. The price is within the limits of my disposable income and I'm happy to meet her a handful of times a year for that price.

Point being, if it isn't your cup of tea to shell out for a quick fuck like this then just don't do so, I don't see the point of talking so much cock on a forum about sex lmao