Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Legendking89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I totally agree with K692. I remember the first time i had a ladyboy, this is like Desker road in its heyday, when ladyboys were walking along the corridors openly and flaunting their assets. I took a really tall one, thai and very sexy..when we got to her room and i wanted to take off her thongs, she kept saying," i not lady "..i didn't care cause it was what i was looking for. And the first time i sucked that big cock of her got me so turned on. First time one topped me was a phillipino ladyboy i met online and she was working in a bar here. Went to a hotel and had an overnight stay. At first i hurts cause you're tight but once you get used to it..it is ecstasy.

I'm glad to say i do know afew of the local ones and an ex was one also. Very awesome people to know and to hear their stories can be heart breaking at times. Till this day, i prefer both ladyboys and females.
Agree with u Bro, i also like females and have tried ladyboy periodically. Can understand the ecstasy of having both worlds aka a cock and breast at the same time.
The last time I had a ladyboy was in Kuala Lumpur, a Filipino ladyboy, charged me 600RM for 2 hours in my room. I requested her to be a slut and crawl to me while I sit on the double seater sofa smoking and enjoy my 2 cans of beer while she bbbj me and I requested her to be on her knees bbbj while looking at me sluttingly. For close to 90mins.quite obliging lady. Can see her erect cock while I fondle her breasts and cock while she is in her kneeling position. I guess she's a bit disappointed that I never venture more than bbbj. As I was still a bit hesitant on actual fucking. That's all I did with her.
Any bros think this shit is pervertish? Kindly share thoughts.