Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Re: fun in osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I’m currently in Osaka. Again. And this trip has been really really awesome thus far, in that most of my sessions have been good. And I’ve also managed to get quite a lot from some of the girls, to do things they were not quite supposed to do.
I went back to the same refre shop that I’ve been visiting. Of course my fave Miru has “graduated” and was no longer working. I actually found 2 alternatives in this shop. The first was Ku****. A slim very young looking bubbly girl who I had tried previously and was really daring. Previously she was the first girl from this shop who would be willing to go without nipple tape, so I remembered her. She would strip topless and we’d cuddle and you could basically do anything with her topless body. Although she was really slim her breasts were quite well developed naturally and had a perfect shape to them.
I also found another girl called Rei. We had actually messaged each other quite a bit on X before met her in person on this trip and she had actually sent me her picture (filtered). I surprised her by reserving her without letting her know who I was. She looked really much better in person. She had really lovely hair and beautiful eyes. I reserved her twice. The last time she actually felt so comfortable she fell asleep on top of me, half naked. It was really nice to hear her breathing and occasional twitches as she slept. If I return to Osaka again , I’m going to reserve her for a longer period as I promised her we’ll visit a tourist market for good food.

Is really quite fortunate to find one on X. I on X quite active but each time I DM like no reply.