Thread: Honest FRs ?
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Honest FRs ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauthaiful View Post
Please continue to give honest feedback!!!

Ratings is subjective. That's why a few of my customers, whenever they write FR, i always encourage them to state their strict ratings and the meaning. Like Midnightiger, Dark9, etc... Their rating system more strict. But does not mean when they rate a girl, 6-7, 8, means bad? In fact, it means superb in their sense! just that they more stingy on points. Their 6,7,8 might be a 8,9,10 in other customer's expectation!
LOL! What a way to describe! No bro, I'm not stingy lah. Not strict too. I'm just giving the ratings which I feel is realistic.

I mean, 5/10 is average score mah.. it means you just pass. So 6/10 is considered above average and 7/10 considered good. So sometimes I can't understand why some bros feel that 7/10 is average.

I've seen ratings of 9 or 10/10 for looks for example. I know one man's meat is another man's poison but let's face it, we can't be that far off right? (/10 is near perfect and 10/10 is perfect. So if an FL's look is rated 10/10, that would mean her looks is in the same class as models or actresses!!!

Of if her BBBJ is rated 10/10, it will mean no one else can beat her, only can equal her. Is there any logic to that?

So as not to have confusion, I do descriptive FRs now lah... so that bros can decide for themselves. If it is a bad or poor service, I'll describe it as such.

Regards
Tiger