View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Finally, tried Coconut based on a bro’s recommendation here too.
First look for them in Line message, gotten the pictures of girls working there (i think this joint the girl face is 80% to the pic), those soapy ones, i will said is 65% close
After confirm the girl and ask them for their location. it’s at Sathon area. The area is really pretty out of the way, need taxi or own car as mentioned by another bro. The girl i got is also Buddy.

when i reach there, waited a while, think maybe lunch time. also got another Thai bro just came in, he didnt book, so the mamasan show him the lineup, thats when i saw all the girls. i think compare to soapy joints, they are more syt.

Looks: 24 yrs old uni student, fair skinned. She said she’s from Chiang Mai. Actually her look correspond 75% only but not bad.
Body: Petite, small B.
Service: start with shower with you. then lie down for massage (piano).
After that, turned around and hj followed by capped BJ. All SOP.
Few minutes later, she grabbed my hand, put lube on my fingers and palm and started rubbing her clit lol. (this is same as other bro mentioned too)
Then she lied down beside me, continued to give hj and made me play with her clit. Followed by golden question for standard rate mentioned by other bro
Price: standard but i feel pricier too
RTF: may consider going back to try another girl but seems like only buddy can English
Note: YMMV.

Last edited by lynex123; 01-03-2023 at 06:19 PM. Reason: change