View Single Post
Old 19-08-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2691 / Power: 21
hot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Just came back to Sillypore from CP ... even big companies like Burger King has close down, Bolton has downsized, hotels like the one across Lion Hotel also bite the dust. The crowd in CP is definitely gone, but Taiwanese seems to be back ..... through lease hold (Bao the girl monthly) and Hong Kong older folks seem to be going to CP (staying in CP hotels) on tour packages.

Luckily I have my regular mummy to supply me with cheap, reliable chicks (they would not play tricks). First night the mummy brought the girls to the restaurant for us but one of my brothers did not like theirs so he paid her 100rmb for her troubles (make up, hair do and transport) ... after which he selected another one.

Second night we selected our girls via mummy wechat photos and all of us also had a good time (first dinner then Family KTV and finally bedroom)

Third night went through same selection via wechat photos (dinner at roast chicken place ... was a lot quieter and without needing to queue, then we went to massage at bai hua, drinks and chit chat at local café before bed session)

Last night we went to mayflower but was totally messed up. The manager brought the girls in were all PORK CHOPS (and only 40 of them ..we were there early also) and very very ex... inflated prices. Luckily we are leaving CP early in the morning so we did not call any of the girls and decided go to the hall and pay min. charges and call a early night.

End of report