View Single Post
Old 26-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
You are so wrong bro..I have even harsher criticism and curse all these years by PM by zaps here...but hor not even one time I posted out or trying to verify who when what it why..cos find out also no use because you dunno him in real-life and he dunno you in real-life..it's all virtual exchange ..so rather trying to find out why or who..might as well live with it and surf the forum normally and horny
yes, i don't know him in real life...and who don't know points are worthless?
I take for example the TGL case which many samsters hate until can celebrate when his postings are all deleted. u mean he is not virtual? I would say IS GOOD TO KNOW who zap me and I am pretty sure many bros in the thread are curious to know who is this fellow. As for whether u received even harsher criticism and curse all these years by PM by zaps here i won't know because I am not there to observe be it PMs or postings.

Basically, i come here as a place to post and relax, i can don't post anything one, but because I don't want to care about zap so i post...and btw, there were a quite a few bros who suggested i post here in Newbies section on the particular zap...so I am just following law...

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".