View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1269 View Post
Continuation .. accidentally press send paiseh.

With those two restrictions already, I felt kinda sian. I just laid down down and she started to CBJ me. She did it for about 5 mins, standard using her tongue to click click no suction and she didn't even suck my whole shaft onky at the side and tip.

Now time to FJ, she told me to stand up and she went on the bed and straight to doggy style. At this point I was slowly loosing my erection. I just went in and did my thing, 5 mins later I ejaculated.

She stood up and told me I can wash up. After wearing my clothes and all, she gave me a hug and said to come again when I have time.

I mean looks wise she's hot, I can't deny that. I would say she is the most sexy and beautiful looking one (in my eyes) but her sevice isn't that great.

I rather visit FongYi, at least she performs better. Heck even Honey got enegery to make and service you nicely.

Overreall looks and body 10/10
FJ and CBJ 4/10

I guess for some bros here, they can get a hard on with looks and settle for that go for it. I'm more of the service and enjoying the process kinda guy.

Hope this FJ review helps some bro if they do decide to try her. I mean go for it, try it once and see if you like it. For me, I'll pass her and spend my money on the other ladies.
Good FR. I think most of the negative reviews is mostly she's not very service oriented. I also like the lady to wash me to get into the mood. Only time I will try her is if I'm damn horny and really got no time to wait and just so happens her door is wide open to invite me in.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!