Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarbeck View Post
Highly recommend you make bookings in advance to avoid disappointment bro. There's some artistry in the overall experience you’ll receive. Its pricey but for me well worth it.

Still got flashbacks from my last visit on friday, i took the volcano package. Staff are highly professional, they'll receive you warmly at the lobby. Settlement all upfront, they'll get you to keep your loose items in ther locker.

The magic happens after this, where you’ll get to choose your ladies. Setup feels very european, I was impressed by the stock about 15+. You can ask the host for recommendations or walk in and introduce yourself.

Service wise, top tier sensual massage. The establishment delivers good training and QC. Do note that you'll get yout release but no fj. The package i took offered unlimited release for the time i was there.

Again expect to pay top buck for the experience.
thanks bro. i tried looking into making online reservation first from their website and it stated we need to top up for nuru gel. the default one no nuru gel, only body to body massage? Also do they accept cards? dont wish to bring too much cash around.