Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Scarbeck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
going to visit bali(staying in seminyak)for the 1st time in my life and definitely wanna try out flame spa as I've never tried nuru massage before and i just want a hj/bj without sex.

for those who went before, can just walk in without reservation? I usually only settle my itinerary on the day itself. the price comes with free release?
Highly recommend you make bookings in advance to avoid disappointment bro. There's some artistry in the overall experience you’ll receive. Its pricey but for me well worth it.

Still got flashbacks from my last visit on friday, i took the volcano package. Staff are highly professional, they'll receive you warmly at the lobby. Settlement all upfront, they'll get you to keep your loose items in ther locker.

The magic happens after this, where you’ll get to choose your ladies. Setup feels very european, I was impressed by the stock about 15+. You can ask the host for recommendations or walk in and introduce yourself.

Service wise, top tier sensual massage. The establishment delivers good training and QC. Do note that you'll get yout release but no fj. The package i took offered unlimited release for the time i was there.

Again expect to pay top buck for the experience.