Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
eric883 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanehlover View Post
Never cheong for 18yrs since married, even 5yrs ago I divorced until today I single i also no cheong only go decent MP that got no special. but when saw bro 雪狼狐 post clementi got good jg, decided to give it a try. Got the number yesterday already contact the 医师,why I call her that is cos she is really sibei professional. For bros who looking for a chio bu n expecting for steamy hj with roaming n release, u might give her a pass n go for other young Viet in the same TCM, but don't expect got jg skill.

Booked with 医师 for 1 n half hr session n 1pm reached the place, pay the money to 老板娘, greeted by a skinny milf in her 30s(end up she told me she 40plus liao just 1yr younger than me). Asked me if I wanna drink water n she passed me, then bring me to 2nd floor. The whole concept of the shop really not those spas that have special 1, its typical 中医馆 type.

As i before hand already told her I wanted massage n jg, so when she outside the room waiting for me to get change, I simply go into my baby suit without even use any towel cover n lie head down on bed. During the tuina session I did not tell her which parts my body ache, but she can point out every single problem n the reasons that caused so bloody dam accurate like got xray hand like that.

Then I ask if she learned from good sinsei, n she starts tell me all the certs that she attained from china 中医学院。basically the massage is superb, my body feel totally fresh after that, ended up extend to 2hr.

We chat alot, until her hands go to my butt n anal n I was like "ok, lai liao". Her massage on 前列腺 was good, after asked me get into doggy n she pressed all the accupoint around the anuss n 会阴, with a bit of hdly.

After 10-15mins, ask me turn around, n she start the jg process while we still chatting like friends. I would say all her massage n jg skills is really authentic n good, as jg is to maintain our weapon, until nearly time up I never shoot but I tell her is OK we can stop.

So for bros who is really looking for a good massage n jg session, this 1 really good. Can recommend. She is not chio but skinny n decently looking, with very skillfull hand to help u solve your body problems. A very friendly and professional lady, so pls don't ask her all those hanky panky stuffs.

Damage: 1 n half hour massage - $85, extend another half hr another $25. Jg cost, u guys ask her. I myself feel the session is good that's why I gave her more.

Rtf, yes, most likely 1 month 2-3 times, its expensive, but to me most important is my health as I very concern of 养生。

Thanks for reading, and after u guys try u think I recommend well, do upz me. Wish every bros good health n huat ah.
Bro, pls share the contact