Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to make GL better and better?

[QUOTE=Dignified69;23180030]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post

This used to happen to me too. After a good bonk I would feel peaceful and balanced. Now however, even after a good bonk I still feel horny. Must be age or something else weird.

I think age plays a role in massive physical changes pertaining to sex

For me, I had always thought that 18-22 is our sexual peak even for men, but now I am touching my mid 30s, and I feel I am getting hornier than ever, even much more hornier than in my teens and twenties for some reason.

and compared to 2012, my D seems to also increase in length. I measured it fully erect with a ruler, and back in 2010, it was sliiightly less than 14cm, so it's like 13.8cm something

But I just measured it last night in 2024, and it reached the 6in mark and 15.2 cm around there and now I see much more veins on it and it's darker in color compared to back then. (back then, many WLs call my D "cute" and some even used the word "handsome" as it was very pink)

not sure it's because of the decade spent bonking a lot or natural development as I age, but yea.

I thought by my 30s, my sex drive would have slowed down, but as I outline the changes above, it seems my sex drive is much more intense than ever

I wonder what will happen once I touch my 40s.

And I start to dread that day in the distant future when my D no longer works, but as long as it works, I plan to enjoy life as much as I can

PS: Funny that I got zapped for... talking and discussing my thoughts here??? This forum never changes

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)

Last edited by WhiteMilk; 23-03-2024 at 03:31 PM. Reason: got zapped?