View Single Post
Old 31-01-2021, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

While both of them were engaged in their activities, someone walked past and caught them in the act. Shane saw him but continued as he wanted to make Mandy awkward. He lowered his face to hers and started kissing her which Mandy did likewise. The guy just stood aside to watch without making any noise. The silly Mandy still enjoyed herself with Shane's caressing her nipples and knowing the guy was watching at the side, Shane purposely lifted Mandy's dress upwards until her pussy can be seen. I could see that guy smiling to himself, enjoying the free show as well as free viewing of Mandy's pussy.
Shane spreaded her legs wide so her pussy totally exposed to that guy. Shane began fingering her pussy and I could hear the watery sound coming out from her pussy, Im sure that guy can hear too.
Shane fingered her till she cannot take it and she broke off from their kiss and moaned out loud. Just when she was doing that, she saw the guy looking at her, and she got shocked. She tried to pull out Shane's fingers but he continued to finger her. She was so embarrassed that she begged Shane to stop and pulled down her dress with his fingers still inside her pussy. Shane ignored her plea and continued, and while she was embarrased, she enjoyed it by moaning out louder and she turned her head sideways in order to avoid that guy's look.
This time she was totally embarrassed! Serve her right!