View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 22
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold
22 yr old Minah from Chatline

Hi bros,

Just came back from trying this minah. Got her contact thru chatline, she claimed she need money, so i told her i willing to help her in return for a favour. She agreed and deal was made at $50 for BJ in car.

I picked her up and drove to a nearby mcp and settle down in a quiet spot. She helped me to remove my pants start to work on my didi... While she is blowing me, I have to keep a lookout for ppl and at the same time, my hand is busy fondling her breast. I ask her to stop while i sucked on her nipples. She does not resist and infact let off some soft moan.. Guess must be trying to make me gianz. While at the same time, her hand keep stroking my didi. When i was abt to cum, i quickly ask her to stop using hand and ask her to use mouth instead... she did not reject and i CIM. After that, she spilt out my cum onto the tissue paper, help me to clean up and wear back my pant. After that, i paid her and drove her to a nearby MRT station.

Name : Elle
Looks : typical Ah lian, her fringe was dye with blond color.
Height : 157-160cm
Weight: around 55-60kg (i guess)
Boobs: 34B
Damage: $50/bj in car

She claimed that she also do FJ, her charges is $80/hr/unlimited shot $150/2hr/unlimited shot. Think her charges belong to economical range.

Pm me if any bros are interested.