View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

I am in that category and I can tell u, there is no shortage of 20-something I can date...more so than when I was younger. Why? I guess maturity is one of them and young ladies can find that very attractive. For one, I have never had to check my gf's mobile etc. I sense a lot of insecurity and lack of confidence with u... even childishness... which is what is driving her away to find a more matured guy.

But all is not lost. If u really wanna know how to win her back, PM me for advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
...there is this guy around 50 years old, they actually went to a charity dinner, I suspect that's the guy, but what I don't understand is how can a pretty young lady fall for an uncle? How he managed to get my lady? Real love? Sex? Or black magic stuffs? Or pure lust?