Old 26-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lokiloki88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

The lord, you seems to get maid easily, are you handsome? do those maid looking for goodlooking guy? because one day at ntuc was buying something and i accidently bump this maid and she dropped a bag of rice(10kg) she bend down and tried to carry but she seems like its too heavy for her then i quickly bend down and help her. she smiled at me and give me seducing look(dont know if im wrong?) she is quite pretty, only have some pimple.. then she just ask me to leave it on the basket.. she keep looking at my eye with some seducing.. then i said "no problem" i just walk off and continue shopping..

after 10mins went to counter and she was just infront of me queing too.. saw her carrying lots of stuff.. then after she paid she seems like those thing is too heavy for her.. but i dont really bother... after i paid... i walk out of the ntuc i saw her like struggling with those bags.. so i think i could offer help.. i went there and asked "hey need help with the bags?" she smiled and i just beng down and grab the rice bag.. im struggling too because im carrying lots of thing... so i just asked " where u going back?" she said follow me...

then on the way back started to talk to her about how long she in sg.. is her owner treating her good? everything started good.. she seems abit shy when i talk to her.. then when reaching her block i asked if we could exchange number and make frens.. she suddenly say "nono i can not i know what u want but i cannot" she quickly took the rice of bags and went in the lift.

just asking if those maid is looking for handsome guy only? or they are scare..
im young... decent looking but on plump side.. i had tried approaching 2nd maid but failed also.. MR lord any idea? @@..