View Single Post
Old 30-10-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
golden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergolden_a is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
saw the comments cuz the FL showed me..got some is weird customer force fl to cosplay and whatever, some leave good remarks good person..got one fl tell me got remark steal $ one also got..some is leave big dick remarks, after u finish already, if u rec'd a sms from the advertising means the FL left a remark, when u sms her that time to book, u rec'd sms also she checking your number in the whatsapp group thus will trigger to send a advertise SMS to u
Yes they key your number into their wehcat group to see history of your number. So everyone in that group can see your number. Even if okay say “will not sms you” for advertisement, someone in the we chat group will still pick up your number.

We all kanna so many times until so many of us give up on dome2.

But anyway, so many fish so many choices. Those try to advertise only stupid and kill their business. Thai okt sometimes send whatsapp message for $$ loans. A bit stupid but...... at least they send once in blue moon. These China FL out send sms message asking u visit their hooker girls. /bang head/. Anyone looking at your phone at that time, will confirm obvious know that you go bonk FL. Hahhaahha

If gian for China FL, go spa or massage. Also “heng suay”.... same as finding FL in dome 2. Heng suay if girl is exact like pic or bluff. 80% buay zhun. Massage got better “hit” rate. And nobody will send advert sms to you!!! This is real life experience.