Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
WildatHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

allow me to share my emotion..
now I feel lost, free, and sometimes very sad..dont know what to do next..
and there is no one for me to share with.. and that's reason why this forum is helpful and have its meaning..

but there is couple of things i need to do.. also as reference to others..
I have bout 4 months to go.. though she want me out of this house asap..

a) change my mailing address there is a number of organisation need to be informed (my plan is to change it to my sibling house, which is more permanent as i dont know where to stay yet)
b) find a room which i can afford as i cannot buy house.. maybe too early.. not sure..

i have my fair share of questions.. any advise is highly appreciated..
1) once my name is being transfer out of house.., does the utilities, house phone, town council will be automatically stop paying by me? or i need to make separate arrangement?
2) though there is difference between divorcee and single, can i say I am single or even married when look for new job? can i choose not to update my current company about this status? as i worried divorcee being marginalise in either existing or new company.. this portion really need those who been thru to enlighten me.. very important for me..
3) will cpf ask me to top up the interest for the amount i spend on the house? my case is that I am not asking her to back pay me any amount and is a willing transfer offer from me to her.. not by order of court.
4) does amount i pay for kid's insurance inclusive in the kid maintenance amount? eg if i suppose to pay 500 every month and there is an kid insurance i am paying for at 100.. so eventually i need pay in cash 400 or 500 monthly?

i need sometimes to adjust my mental state and try to get used to the new life style..