View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Samut Sakhon - 1hr from BKK

Never seen anyone post about this place nor is any info avail online, but its definitely a hidden gem worth discussing

Soapy - There's only 1 in the area. A pretty run-down place with about 4 to 8 girls to choose from(as of Oct2022). All mid 20s. Price ranges from 1.8k to 2.2k Baht... Service is good, same as soapies in BKK. Quality wise can expect office lady type all the way to ah lian-ish looking.

Bars with PR Girls - There're a few in the area, with one of the bigger ones being 12 Bar (google it). Dabao the girl is up to your individual bargaining skill. But 2k baht is the average gauge price. Most girls in these places will stay overnight with you rather than short time. If you get a nice 21yo SYT, you may wish to offer extra like 4k baht. Pls buy/bring your own condom... And don't forget to do a smell test before u go exploring down under... Also, pls don't end up kena gongtao... they are pretty damn good at sucking you dry in more ways than one (still cheaper than SG tho)

Karaoke Joint - Also quite a few in the area... Worth exploring if you're into 'Banok' girls... I cant remember the one i went to but it was overall pretty chill(will update here when i go back in a couple days). Our group was even provided free joints... though i suspect it was to get us hungry so we ended up ordering a lot of food... Still worth. Overall bill came up to less than 3k baht for a private room for 3pax with 1 girl each, lotsa beers and food (cash tips not included) Dabao the girl back i offered 2k baht and she readily accepted (i suspect i could have gotten away with less!)

If anyone wants to ask for location or more info on this place or share your own, leave a message here or feel free to drop me a PM.