Old 14-04-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential
Questions about Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - Very Worried

So my biggest nightmare came true. I went to see the doctor yesterday and after doing a urine test, the result came out and shows I have UTI. On the memo, he also wrote that I might have a possible EO - Epididymitis Orchitis which is an infection in the testicle that caused swelling and pain.

Backstory. I had sex with my then girlfriend 2 months ago when she was on her period. Worst thing is she had a lot of blood dripping out during sex. I was stupid not to wear a condom and after I finished, there were her menstruation blood all over my penis. I quickly washed up but I think her menstruation blood have definitely entered my penis and the bacteria has infected me which caused my UTI. A few hours after we slept and I woke up and I went to the toilet to pee, I felt a burning/stinging pain after I urinated. I was worried and asked her if she had STD which she denied. However, I am aware that she cheated on me and the day before, she brought a guy back but whether they had unprotected sex or not I am not sure.

That day, we broke up. I tried not to think too much of the pain when I urine and thought it could be just one of those days when it happens but nothing too serious but over the next one month, I still felt the pain. I drank a lot of water and cranberry juice and after 2 months, I don't really feel the pain anymore when I peed. Maybe its a bit mild compared to the first time but after aggressively masturbating a few days ago, my right testicle started to hurt and it kinda felt lumpy as compared to my left testicle. Whenever I touch my right testicle, I had a lower right abdomen pain.

Now I am very worried.

1. It seems like my UTI has spread to my testicle and does this mean that I might need to go for a surgery and god forbid, remove my ball? Or if the doctor's suspicion of Epididymitis Orchitis is right, do I have to go for surgery to remove my Epididymitis which would make me infertile.

2. Is the UTI caused by my ex's blood?

3. After taking the Ciprofloxacin antibiotics prescribed by the doctor, I felt better but at night, I woke up feeling more pain. The pain was so bad that I couldn't sleep and had to put a bolster underneath my butt and stretched my pelvic to feel better.

4. Is UTI STD? I asked the polyclinic doctor but he said he isn't sure. He fast-tracked me to a urologist at SGH and I will know my appointment in 3 working days.

My family is worried I might have contract HIV god forbid. Anyone here has UTI before? Is it curable? Now I can't even sit or walk properly. My groin and back hurts a lot. Is it even normal to feel like this? I thought UTI only occurs in female and when it occurs in men, there could be deeper underlying issues. Seeking some advice on this. I never had something like this happen to me before. Very worried. Thanks.