View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Z playfully turned about in the shower, making sure every nook and cranny of her body was wet.

It was so satisfying to watch her completely at ease while my two cameras silently captured every angle of her xmm body. She was so immersed in her shower experience that she began to play with the water..

Z innocently brought her hands to her tummy as the water filled up in her cupped hands. She looked down, observing as the water in her hands eventually overflowed, sliding them up and down against her tummy.

I was awestruck by her cuteness.. it was such a privilege to be able to watch all her hidden, secret behaviours in the bathroom. She seemed to be in a relaxed mood, taking her own sweet time to wet herself under the shower.

It was also quite surprising to be able to catch Z doing such teasing things on my first successful attempt at recording her shower. In comparison, S rarely did anything like that even though she stayed for quite a while. I was so pleased with what I had accomplished, getting to reconnect with Z and fap to her freshly developed nude xmm body. It was like having my cake and eating it too..

I began to zone out as the voyeur high took over. That realization I have such private and forbidden content of these innocent, sweet girls to cum to for a long, long time. I felt firmly in control, having the power to safely jerk off to these completely clueless girls without any repercussions and consequences..

On the screen, Z was also in a world of her own. She had no sense of danger, feeling completely comfortable in the shower. A girl looks so beautiful when she has no need to behave herself, to conform to any expectation. My recordings of Z being herself with her perfectly imperfect body, with her puffier than average nipples and bushy pussy, were the best. Just as how photographers capture the best shots of people when they're unaware.

The thoughts in my mind were suddenly interrupted when I caught her petite hands sliding up to her xmm chest..