Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesferatu
Im going again to betong on my own possibly in late Jun/early July but I really dunno how to get there coz I always have the luxury of my KL buddies driving in. Another way is to fly to Hat yai (tigerways) & take a 3 hr taxi ride from Hat Yai.
If anyone wants to experience Betong, let me know. I would sure love some company. Im a 33 chinese guy & once u get to know me, Im a fussy-less person. I only care about enjoing life to the fullest even if u have to travel long distances to get them.

BTW, this trip cost me around RM1,300 (food, gals, tips, hotel etc) Not cheap, not expensive but ultimately I love to enjoy the beauty of LT.

Cheers

Vamp
Several way to Betong.

1. Take bus (8 hours journey) or fly to Ipoh from JB Senai Airport, daily evening direct flight. Then take cab from Ipoh's Medan Kid (main coach terminal station), rate is around RM150 per cab.

2. Take bus (10 hours journey) or fly to Penang. Take cab from Penang to Pengkalan Hulu, Msia border town (only about 1 hour journey).

3. I do know there is a direct coach from Spore and KL to Betong sometime back, not sure if its still operating now. Its call Betong Express.

Hope this helps