Thread: The Clone List
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 11
Klick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud ofKlick has much to be proud of
Re: The Clone List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
that's interesting but can't say I understand. If you type in user name, it should pop out since you search. Why would it be a clone?
Because its a database created, they are verified clones, there is a certain criteria we look at before adding to the list, if their name is not there, they are probably just normal members, if the names are they you can assume you are talking to an OKT clone or some other clone causing trouble in the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Is how he determine who is clone and his decision base on what he thinks is a clone...
I do not determine it alone, just like you in the past was also said to be a clone and many members accused you too, but your name is not in the list because there is a criteria that is looked at to determine,
and you did not meet that criteria, but apparently the people that accused you met the criteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
From his lists, I checked many nicks didn't post for points exchange...yet still listed as clone...
Points exchange is not a criteria, the people creating clones have enough firepower to take anyone out. They have no lack of power or points

One criteria is the date of registration, ID registration number, the fact that
some have sequential registration number so meaning as a 6 number ids its 10 to power 6 = 1 million

And the month of registration (12 (months in a year) * 1000000 * (2 random posters)) = 24 million

Meaning that the odds of such 2 accounts posting randomly in a thread that are not clones but having the above criteria is 1 in 24 million. The odds are better than playing 4d which is 1 in 10k

This is only one of the criteria i look at, i calculate it mathematically, not just random saying of clones, i follow the probability theorem in finding clones, that is why we can flush so many out