View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Reliving the One Eye Snake Stories

CELEST (cont)

"… hhhmmmnnnn … I'm horny! … hhuuuhhhhh … I want to be a bad girl tonight!" and when her mouth was leveled with his bulge in the pants … she stuck out her tongue and began to lap in the air … Lionel started to thrust his hips … simulating a fucking in her mouth … “hhhmmnnnn … yeessss … yeeeesssss … baby … fuck me …” Celest moaned louder and louder … then she broke away from him and made her way back to me … walking seductively … swinging seductively … eyeing seductively … she pulled me to my feet … my shorts dropped to the floor … I held my cock and pumped him gently … Celest turned around … she danced to my cock … rubbing her tight ass against him … pushing back hard onto him … she lifted her ass a little and my cock was able to rub against her pussy, through the damped thin material of her pink panties … she kept at this for quite a while, rubbing her pussy against my cock … while eye-fucking Lionel … then she turned back to face me and got lower … she crouched down and smoothed her boobs over my rod … she looked up at me sexily … and she turned to give Lionel a devilish smile … and reached out to grab my cock … and began to rub him slowly up and down … up and down … up and down … up and down … up and down … up and down … up and down … corkscrewing motion … pumping … “OOOHHHHHH! Suck his cock, baby …” Lionel could stand no more of the tease …”suck his fucking cock …”

Celest gave him a childish smile … and “O” her mouth … “YES … suck him …” Lionel was more eager than I was … but Celest O’ed her mouth just before my cock head … and she moved as if she had taken my cock into her mouth … ‘Come on … bitch … SUCK HIM!” and I realized that Celest seemed to enjoy this kind of speech … because I could see her eyes spit fire … fire of lust … fire of sex … fire of passion … she knelt down and began to lick my cock … e lapped up the pre-cum that was oozing from my pee-hole … and she licked from the base of my shaft to the head, tantalizingly slow … to agonize me … but Lionel seemed to be more pissed … she bowed even lower and licked the area between my balls … lapping wildly … making lots of slurping noise … wet wet wet …sssslllllllluuuurrrrrrppppppppsssssss … sssslllllllluuuurrrrrrppppppppsssssss … sssslllllllluuuurrrrrrppppppppsssssss … “SUCK HIM!!!!” I saw Lionel’s face all red from his anxiety … and finally, when Celest was sex-tified with her licking and lapping on my shaft and balls … she swallowed my throbbing cock into her mouth … in one motion, she gulped in the full length … and she bobbed her head up and down immediately … my shaft, glistering with her saliva appeared and disappeared between her sexy lips in high speed … she backed up till only a small area of my cock head was sucked between her lips and she plunged fast and powerful down till her nose hit my groin … Lionel was so excited that he pulled out his own cock and pumped … trying to catch up with her rhythm bobbing her head up and down on my shaft … I let her fuck her face on my shaft for a few minutes … then I slowed her down with my hands on her head … I stood above her feeding my length in and out of her smooth mouth in my own preferred rhythm and angle of entry … I tilted her head to one side and I pumped my cock in and out as if he was brushing her teeth … I enjoyed seeing her cheeks swelled with my cock inside and hollowed when she sucked hard as I withdrew … Celest was liked an obedient kitten kneeling at my feet … taking my cock into her mouth which ever way I drove him … Lionel was cheering us on … I knew I was about to cum … I tilted her head sideway #### degree as I drove my cock all the way in and out of her sucking mouth …

I poked the wall of her cavity and saw it bulging … Celest held on to my legs for support from the impact of my fucking pumping in her mouth … “I’m cummmming …” I warned … and Celest licked her lips in anticipation … Lionel came nearer to take a closer look … one final thrust into her cavity … I cummmmmmed … Celest quickly sealed her lips over my cock head and caught the first burst of the creamy load … she sucked hard simultaneously with my shot … and my knees weakened from her suction … she swallowed as fast and as big gulp as possible … but I wanted to see more … “Pull out … Joe … pull out … spray it on her face … spray it on her fucking CFM face …” so was Lionel … I pulled back … Celest released the pressure of her lips … seemed like she like being splattered too … I pulled out just in time for a huge load to shoot square in her face … my cum was dripping from her nose and eye lashes … Celest giggled … Lionel laughed … and I wiped my spurting cock on her face … some cum dripped down her chin onto her juggling bosoms … “Let me suck you … Joe … I want you hard and fuck my flaming cunt …” and she put my cock back into her mouth and sucked …

Celest sucked with more vigor … can tell that she was really in heat … and in serious need to be fucked … heavily fucked … she alternated between sucking my cock and lapping my balls … when she felt that my cock was hardening … she took the entire length into her mouth and sucked REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLL fucking hard … and my cock grew in her mouth … popping her cheek … I looked down at my chio horny slutty Celest … her lips closed tightly around my fast expanding cock … her fingers tickling below and between my balls … her eyes looked up occasionally, meeting mine … filled with excitement and pure lust … adoration … then she dropped one hand to her crotch … and began rubbing her pussy through her all soaked panties …

Celest was so hot … fucking hot … flaming hot and sexy … Lionel was skipping around us liked a playful six year-old … urging us to carry on … “fuck the bitch …” he kept cheering … with her mouth still sucking on my cock, Celest straightened her legs and rose from her kneeling position … she then bent in ####, face still buried in my groin … and her ass wriggled towards Lionel who got behind her … “pull my panties down … dear … ” she broke from my cock for these few words and plunged her lips down on my shaft again … Lionel’s hands were trembling … he hooked his fingers in the waistband and pulled down … “OOOOHHHHHH … FUCK … you’re so wet that the panties got stuck at you cunt … with all the wet juice …” his voice was trembling … his fingers struggled with the tight panties … “pull it off then … you idiot, pull it off her fucking dripping cunt if you want to see me fuck this slutty bitch …” I commanded, holding Celest’s head to my crotch … my fingers entwined in her long black silky mane, forcing her head lower into my groin … and shoved my cock all the way in … Lionel put his fingers to her pussy and rubbed on the soaked material