Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedGuy View Post
Yesterday cannot tahan went down to hunt for Golf saw Connie she waved at me immediately go inside her shop. Faster take off my shorts and she already started groping at my underwear . Damn make me so horny she immediately bend down and smell my cock and started sucking it hard and furious . I then succumbed to her bj and almost cummed into her mouth. I stopped her and lie her down and started to sniff her pussy through her sexy g string and stocking . Cannot tahan already immediately stuff my dick inside raw and after a few pumps I cummed into her hot pussy . Wah seebey song. Rested a while she started to stroke my dick I couldn’t get a full erection after the first shot. She requested me to bend doggy while she ate my ass and I had a nice view of her behind me licking and tasting my smelly anus which I didn’t wash. Later when I hard do pump her doggy fast and furious and unload second time raw into her pussy . I was shagged offered a can of coke and paid her 100 and left. Really Budget bang
dude, i honestly dgaf if u did raw or what. but u do know that u juz revealed that the ml was conducting non-essential business in public, and there are moles here on sbf? u may have gotten away with not being caught by govt agencies, but now you’ve put that lady in big trouble if she isn’t already aware abt consequence of doing non-essential business in public during this period, and is still doing business right now? u are one stupid mother fcker for even writing that fr, u know that?

u either be discreet and keep your actions to yourself during this period, or stay at home u idiot.