Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: phuket

Just came back from a 2 week vacation in Thailand. Spent 1 week on phuket and 1 in Bangkok. First off I must say I was suprised at the quality of the girls at Bangla rd this time of year. I've only been in Patong once before but later in the season and there were definately not this many lookers around.

I arrived about 4 pm in patong and checked in to a guesthouse recomended by the taxi driver. Big mistake!

Room went for 1600 per night and the aircon didn't even work properly. They didn't check ID on girls either wich I think is a bad thing but others might appreciate. Chong ko was the name.

Anyway enough about the hotel. Went straight to Bagla rd after getting some seafood. Grabbed a few drinks at one of the beer bars at the end of the road but all the girls here seemed very busy so I decided to hit up one of the go go bars instead. I don't remember if it was called dragon or tiger bar but it's an outside go go place with a disco on top. Got imediately noticed by a pretty young thing with big silicon breasts. She introduced me to her cousin and their friend. Well 7 drinks later I thought it was time to wrap it up so I asked the big titted one for LT. She looked offended and said,.oh no sorry I'm not bargirl. For me no sex until married. I was like wtf!

I was ready to rip her a new one when her cousin put her hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear,.wanna fuck?

I looked at her, smiled and pointed towards the street. She laughed, took my hand and we were off. This girl was much better looking than her cousin, just didn't notice her before since her cousin had well other asset's hehe. Her name was Joy and she was 25, thin and about a 9. Was pretty good GFE. She didn't suck though wich was a bit of a turn off. Found out in the morning that she wasn't a really a bargirl either but worked in Bangkok selling jewelery. Was shocked when she got ready to leave without asking for any money. I gave her 2000 bath anyway and told something along the lines of, you wanna go shopping or smth like that. Later I felt pretty stupid thinking I prolly offended her with that.

Day2

Went to the beach and did all that boring shit normal people do. At night I headed back to Bangla rd again and for some reason ended up in the exact same go go bar. Played some of that crappy 5 in a row game the bartenders always drag out and scooped the place for decent meat. Saw a cute little girl across the bar and gave her a smile. Few minutes later she came over and introduced herself. Her name was kat or kak or well something with a K. She was 19, light skinned and had a slamming body. Would rate her as an 8 looks wise. Watched her do some dancing and then barfined her and went back to my room.

This is where things got ugly. This girl kept talking and showed no sign of shutting up so eventually I told her,.go take a shower and get ready ok. She got the hint and did so but when she came back she started talking again about her fights with boyfriends and how her dad would beat all bad men for her bla bla. After about 15 more mins I couldn't take any more and just grabbed ahold of her and started to kiss her on the neck proceeding downward. She got a bit suprised but started to return the favor and pretty soon we are at 69. Stayed there about 10 mins then went to doggy. She was very tight and it ended up being a great session lasting about 2, 5 hours. Woke up pretty late and realized I had a half day tour in 1 hour. Grabbed her number and got rid of her.

Day 4 (no mongering day3)

Decided to check out Christins Massage the big pink soapy place along rat-hu-it road. Went up the stairs and there was about 10 girls in the fishbowl. This was about 2 pm. Picked a tall dark beauty with a great smile. Papasan said 1900 bath, ok I thought sounds about right for phuket. Went to the room. Girls name was Non. She was 29 apparently (didn't look a day over 24)and about a 7 with her breasts raising the score alot. She had big round see cups. Very nice. Now this girl couldn't massage for shit and she refused BBJ however the CBJ she gave me was absolutely fantastic. Great oral skills on this girl. Came during the blowjob and she said,.oh ok and started tiding up and was going for her clothes when I stopped her and said, no one more time. She countered with 500 bath wich I agreed to. She climbed back on the bed and put the second condom on with her mouth ad proceeded to suck little Jimmy hard again. After that we went cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy. All in all a great session.

Later that night I went to Bangla again but this time took a little more time walking around looking at all the bars before deciding where to try my luck. Ended up in a small bar (or so I thought) with some pool tables and a decent amount of girls. Shot some pool with a german guy I met inside. This guy was way to drunk and I thought to myself, man your gonna get robbed by some psycho ladyboy tonight if you keep this up. After playing a few rounds I saw gorgeous light skinned beauty with fairly big breasts walk across the room. I motioned her over but she pointed at a guy sitting outside. I thought, damn! This girl would have been a great fuck but oh well. I'm not gonna try to steal her away from a fellow monger. At this time an older lady about 45-50 (mamasan? ) came up to me and apologized and said, sorry I didn't think you wanted lady. She told me to follow her upstairs. I got suprised, didn't even know this place had an upstairs

On the second floor there was alot of couches and a small stage with a pole at wich noone was dancing atm. There was about 10-15 girls around and the mamasan asked me wich one I liked. I took a look around and noticed a short dark skinned girl with nice body (meaning great tits and ass). Pointed her out and the mamasan called her over. She imediately took my hand and started caressing it working her way up my arm. Her name was Deang (spelling probably not correct but that's how it sounded). She was 20 and from somewhere down south. She said it was near koh lanta wich doesnt really tell me much. We had a great time in the bar and went to my hotel at about 4 am. Great session with 3 blowjobs! Also looked like she enjoyed the sex alot. Dunno if she was faking and don't really care that much. It made my experience alot better having someone so into the act. A great GFE. Spent the rest of my time on phuket with this girl.

Well that's my first report. Probably way to long and way to boring and missing key information but I'm sure it will get better. Will post the rest of my trip in the BKK section. Inconclusion I wanna say that Phuket is ok for mongering but just that. It is not great in any way and my experiences in BKK were both better and cheaper.