View Single Post
Old 17-12-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I know for sure 7th Heaven offers threesome, of course not every girl will offer it so tell the counter staff will confirm for you when you choose service you want. 2girls cost 2600 and 3 girls cost 3500 if i remember correctly.

Went to Woods bar few trips back last year, the place honestly looks abit old unlike 7th Heaven. Staff wise probably not much lookers too, anyway you go such places for their specialty so just close your eyes and enjoy what a good bj should feel like. The only memory i had here was the girl fingered my ass when i was almost cumming, the sensation at that moment was so overwhelming but after that I felt my ass alittle discomfort lol.
Yeah I think 7th heaven stated on their site. Hopefully those places I visit will offer when I ask. Really want my 2ic to get sandiwiched

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!