Thread: Kena ghosted
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Anyone has experience of getting ghosted after the deed is done? I.E, meeting a girl from other apps, then after everything is done, she blocks you on the app.

I don't mind sharing my story, but will need some time to type it out.
I was in Cambodia and met this girl from tinder. One day after dinner went back to my place and she was reluctant to come to my place but I told her the city view from my balcony was damn nice (which is true but also the way I got to bang so many girls).

So when we were there we started kissing and eventually, she got into the mood but when she took off her clothes, she had this smell. Not smelly but just a bit off and after that I can't get hard at all.

So ended up, just ate her and she blew me but I didn't cum.

Then.... I had a company event and turned out the other company event manager was her and she realised I know her boss (director), she suddenly ghosted me and only like say hi whenever we met at events.

If not for the smell, I would have banged her but it was my loss. She was very tall (one head taller than me since I'm quite short) and very pretty.