Old 11-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Minimum1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Sexperience

Actually, I already finished this chapter last Thursday, but I think I should rewrite this chapter again because the old one didn't have any coherent with last chapter so that I will newly write chapter 3 and the chapter4 may post sooner.
My typing and English are so poor therefore I need to type in short forms or fragments sometimes because I can’t stop flowing story in my head (I’m going to forget it).

Chapter 3

Should I Take Her Friend Too
I have read many stories about 3some or sandwich, and had a chance to try once. However, I didn’t work well at all because I never ever think about doing 3some or sandwich because I don’t like anyone to take their eyes on me while I was doing my job.
My only first and last effort was very awkward because of my vacillation.
Car(toon) took 2 girls (FLs) to my room and asked me to choose one because another gal would go for another customer. I looked at both of them. While one gal was very young, fair skin and cute but small breast (Cup A), another gal, Jen, was pretty and got a gorgeous body but seemed to be hurry-scurry. I picked M who has small breasts; because I thought I can spend longer quality time with her than Jen.
It wasn’t bad because her body was very nice, smooth skin, tight strait and teenage smell. However, her response was a bit clumsy and no bbbj. She asked me to stay overnight with her while we were bathing together, but I already made an appointment with my friends on that Saturday night, so I gave her a rain check to go for dinner and movie.
I called Toon couple days later asking for Jen. Toon joked me “What have you done to M?”
I said that I don’t know and ask what’s going on and what’s happening to her. Toon chortled and asked whether I want Jen to go or repeat M again. I didn’t understand why she asked me that question. She said M told other gals that I was nice and promised her to go with her again. In my mind, I already decided to take Jen but my foolish mouth replied Toon that if both of them are available, I’ll take both.
Toon was quiet but she was probably quiet because of asking those two gals. I didn’t get the answer, so I expected Jen to come to my room. 20-30 minutes later, I saw Jen in front of my door but when I invited her to my room, M also followed her to my room quickly. I wasn’t shock, but didn’t know what to do because not preparing to this kind of situation.
I talked to both of them about cloth and fashion to build up atmosphere to get me and those gals get in to comfort zone. Not take so much time, Jen went for showering and left me with M. I have time to make private conversation with her about what happening before they came to my room. She said Toon asked her whether she want to do sandwich job with Jen or not. She refused but decided to accompany Jen to my room because she knew the direction and my room number. However, she changed her mind when she arrived, and she just followed Jen into my room. I asked her so Jen didn’t know about this.
She didn’t answer my question but told me Jen had sandwiched and 3somed experience, but she never had once, so she wanted to try. Jen came back from bathroom and ask us to take shower. I already did so I bye. M went to bathroom and I didn’t want to start until M was back so I was chit chat with Jen.
We talked about her experience on sandwiching. She said she had experienced 1 times on 2 men one gal and couple times for sandwiching moreover she did experience lesbian too. I asked about M, she told me that M and she studied in the same high school but she was retired before graduated while M was graduated last year. Jen worked as a sideline 2 years ago (that’s mean she only in grade 10 or 11), but now she worked as a FLs because she made a lot of money and travel around (I know later on that she also doing drug) Jen feel M was taking shower too long so she ask me to start because she was cold because of air condition. I looked for remote control to increase temperature, but she hugged me and told me this can make her warm. Jen’s techniques were far much better than M. Her tongue worked like snake’s tongue and her nice body was inviting my hands and mouth to touch and seek for secret flavor all over her body. M came back but she went back in bathroom again however I didn’t feel to ask her anything anyway because Jen was on top of me and moaning. Our rhythm was just right. While we were on course, she was bending her body forward and puffing my ear to ask why I didn’t choosing her couple days ago. I didn’t have a chance to answer; she talked so much such as she’s too fat, her breasts are not equal and she wanted to do plastic nose surgery. Suddenly, she stopped talking and reposition by giving me on top. I think it time to finish the job because she already gave her good effort for me. I don’t want to make her too tired and also keep my stamina for M so I finished my first mission in 5 minutes later. I went to bathroom, and M was still in bathroom and helped cleaning my body. I asked she didn’t join us so how we can say sandwich but no reply from her. Jen was on the phone when we went back to bed. She went to bathroom while I rest on bed by putting my head on M’s stomach. I asked her again why she hided in the bathroom. She told me that she didn’t hide and went to bed 2 times. She didn’t know how she joined in when Jen and I were moaning and in the second time, she didn’t want to interrupt Jen’s climax. She continued, Jen told her that when she was reaching or clinch her climax, she was talking and talking to hide her embarrassment!!!