View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenHero View Post
i think so too. my colleague went holiday update me. say quality dropped from pre covid.
Quite a number of girls have migrated to working online during covid period. Even with tourist recovery, many are still happy to continue with online instead of standing around and waiting for customers at Thermae.

There are still a number of gems la....but these gems are usually picked up really fast or only work on selected days if past customers do not book them.

Know of one regular that used to work at Thermae. She's quite popular with the Japanese customers cos of her kawaii looks. Nowadays, she has enough regular customers such that no need to go stand around Thermae anymore. Only go Thermae towards end of month if never earn enough to pay her debt and sustain her lifestyle.