View Single Post
Old 13-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Why USA cannot be invaded....

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The number of guns, rifles and assault weapons the citizens have are 310 millions, more than the number of troops of any country.

This is perhaps why in WW2, both Switzerland and Thailand were not invaded when Germans and Japs went on their war-mongering ways............because the citizens have guns.

SG citizens should also be allowed to bear arms. When that happens, we can really be a chilli padi.....no one would dare to invade us, because collateral damage will be immense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_...ita_by_country

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.