View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
The club is now looking to buy Paqueta from West Ham...a better one would be Mohd Kudus ...see how he raced n sprint all alone by himself with the ball at such break-neck speed from the centre of midfield evading a few opposition players to finally score past the GK even
Yes, they will hopefully continue to fight till end of season. I suspect they were all given a wake up call.
Surprisingly, even Anthony defended and, better still, used his right foot to score a goal..
You could see that more than just Scott were fighting very hard for a change...
Also hope Trashford scores more goals, so you can sell him for a good price to buy better centre forward.
You need another Rudd boy as CF.

There are no easy matches till season end.

cheers