View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodtitude View Post
There about
ST:3k
LT:6k
Wah 6K overnite. Pre covid 19, I paid ST 3K/ 5K overnite. ST 3K can sometime nego to 2.5K. For overnite 5K I take out later like 11pm. I have taken girl out few hours earlier to go party bar hop around Sukhumvit and next morning I pay 5K, she ask for 6K. So timing does make difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
haha heavy rain tonight, managed to run to thermae, planning to take shelter inside. never made it in, was waylaid by a syt, 2k for 1 shot, later top up 1k for 2nd shot + take video. was sian cos of rain, but she saved the night.

also had a few quotes for 1500 ST along the road outside thermae, maybe the 3k for ST the bro mentioned is for girls inside thermae
Girls outside usually quote lower cos they are more desperate, want quick quick turnaround and also can be LB (don't want to frighten you ). Also they don't spend buy drink or eat inside cafe so those standing outside have lower expenses. Turnaround time per customer inside cafe is also longer, cos clients inside tend to window shop slowly pick best one, sit down, drink chit chat.
I think Thermae is not territorial so girls can go inside cafe (except LB). Unlike the old Siam Hotel which was territorial-girls inside cafe don't go stand outside and girls outside don't go inside cafe