View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
I am going for a draw

I say 1-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Why r u guys still calling for them to lose ??...in their last game they prove yr predictions wrong...they r much stronger than they were a few games ago n Brentford didn't do well the last few of their games n is nearing relegation level....I will go for at least a one goal win if not more with Hojlund n a few other good players back n if they play in the way they played against Pool in the last game they definitely won't lose...just a matter of how many goals they can score
My bad, I was wrong in my own prediction...n only PaulMerson got the accurate prediction 1-1..

they played their fans out again n start with their nonsense again, turning themselves from devils back to pussies once again....after a long rest during the international break, one would think that they r fresh, stronger n eager to charge ahead ..but sigh they played like snails on the pitch devoid of any energy, passion or desire to score goals to win the match...not only cant they attack but always kenna bombarded themselves n spend most of their time defending rather than attacking...even with the help of lady luck who prevented Brentford from scoring at least 4 times, they still cannot win the match n can't even hold their 1-goal lead for another 3 minutes more b4 the final whistle ...tot they r serious to challenge for top 4 or 5 but played like schoolboys on the field against a team fighting against relegation...esp Rustford n Garnacho ...so useless...

if they don't be serious n buck up in their next games against strong teams like Pool n Chelsea, they can kiss their hopes of European football next season good bye

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-04-2024 at 06:00 PM.