Thread: Fun In Paris
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris experience and warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Haha bro I damn like your style.
When handling bullshitters and scammers.
The one who talks the loudest wins.
Hi Tony;

Just saw your PM. Yes, I am sorry that we are unable to meet this time round. Heehee,,,I am going to SZ tomorrow to look for you know who.

When in SZ (although I am talking about little money - they want to rip you off) I wanted to take a ride on those cyclist taxi (1 cyclist and 1 pinion rider) In Luo Hu area, it will cost around RMB5.00 from Point A to Point B. If the cyclist sense you are new, they will quote you from RMB10 to RMB20 for the ride. So just be careful.

Then there is the Cab Drivers who are crooks, when you pay them in 100 RMB bill, they will take it, hold it and return it to you citing they do not have enough change for your money. In actual fact, they have changed your money for a counterfeit. I was in DG 2 days ago, and my friend showed me he has 2 counterfeit RMB100 notes. Those HD90xxxxxx numbers. Both notes have the same serial number. SO, a word of advise - NEVER let your eyes off your cash or another trick is to take note of your money's serial number before paying vendors.

Just my 2 cents worth

RGDS
WKK
The enemy of my enemy is my friend