View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light
Re: $60 entry fees for Zhang Hui Mei's fans

Thanks to TS for passing ctc for a ah Mei fan. Always wanna bonk Ah Mei..... Anyway make appointment & count down begin. Time up & rush off from work. Reach the hotel & get a room. Sms her the number & she told me 10 min.

Ding Dong, open the door & there she is..... Ah mei lookalike, esp her side view. She confirm got BIGGER boob than the real ah mei... additional bonus. Start up with a small chat & we both taking off. Well she bath & sing the same time.

End up with a BBBJ at the shower.... Finish bath then dry up.... continue her catbath & BBBJ. Next we switch & my turn to service her.... Like a free for all concert, she pump up the volume when she moan & worst when she cum.

Put on CD & start pump her...... She keep asking me to faster & faster.... Aiyo.... hard for a old man like me.... Finally end celebration with firework.

We both clean up & chit chat out of hotel.

Name: MinMin
Look: 7/10 (For me only cos of Ah Mei)
Boob: B (I think but no fake)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Too short)
Paint: 8/10
French: 6/10: (She more concentrate on moaning)
FJ: 8/10 (Fast & Furious. Not suitable for old man or those with heart problem)
GFE: 6/10
RTF: Yes ($60 to bonk my idol...Why not?)