View Single Post
Old 19-11-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
i feel there a need to share this one of the super extremely lousy service provider to everyone as a warning.

- wechat id haio615

collected 50 bucks upfront for 1 massage hour
-figure good.

massage in less than 8 minutes ask me turn in front and do hand job. I started to feel a bit uneasy already
after finish the hand job, she went to wash her hands. after 5 minutes or so she still have not come back. I asked her loudly session over?

she said yes. I asked her to return me half the massage session money.
she claimed there no 30 minutes massage unable to refund.
she claimed other massage parlors after hand job there will not be any massage done.
I told her do not talk rubbish with me and she unhappily massage me for another 10 minutes give or take. lastly maybe the only consolation part she kneel down in front of me to clean my dick thoroughly.

That will be my last time visiting that outlet.
hand job fee 50 entrance fee 50.

Why dun report the spa to AV? Just send the address & inform authority that there is illegal vice activities going on in this outlet.

Let AV go down and pay them a visit. Teach all these black shops a lesson. So far they keep cheating customers and no one seems to retaliate except say dun go back again.