Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Honestybest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icechi11 View Post
This is great, no need to scroll through pages and pages of comments. Just add on and one glance can see.
No point. Nowadays I stay as onlooker and never date as I had been having too many bad experiences.

The more fake profiles they put up, the lesser the customers and more expenses for them.
The entire market is filled with aged women from 30 to 50 years old pretending to be in their 20s.
They should be glad we singapore still have an avenue for them to earn and stay appreciated instead of applying scam ads to lure us into.

This is my personal experiences as an overall review.

At 100 or less, their places were atrocious and guilty. Grandma in their 50s.

At 110, most places were poorly renovated massage parlours. They stated hj but will ask to add 50 more for sex which they will eventually rush to get things done in 10 minutes once paid.

At 120, there were some decent average looking girls but they do not offer sex. I got reprimanded for asking for a kiss when I paid for them to service.

At 140, extremely poor attitudes group of women. Some, even touching them is a crime.

At 150, poorly renovated and gross massage shops. Being forced to accept swapped fugly old women by the counter men. At one point of time, the girl that I came for was just standing at the corner but they assigned me all the fugly girls and had the girl to hide even when I told them to get her for me. I was in rage and took back my money, left and never return for good.

At 160-220, girls look way older and always deny services that were stated on their profile.

At 240-300, it’s funny to the point of devastate. Hoped at this price range will be the safest option but my experiences said otherwise. Not just having the possibility of entirely another person, their services and attitudes were even more stuck up than any other priced girls. I paid them for their services but I did all the works while they laid on and deny my requests.

At 400-500, there were middle east girls that were so fugly that I did not even wish to look at and amazed for their confidence when they priced.