View Single Post
Old 29-08-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!

Let me share my experience :
About the FL asking your mobile no., the main reason is, they are using your no. to check against a database to check your review/past FLs visit. In short, they have a platform where all FL/ML/WL can check about the 'New customer', eg., gd customer with tips, normal, smelly/dirty/unhygenic, late/no show etc..
How do i know? Cos' my regular ML show it to me, she will sms my mobile no. to a number and the reply came in an instant, my grading 'normal'.

So i suspect, when we visit those FLs listed in websites, the okt would have collected our info already, thus, they send these irritating regular sms about their new websites.

I have done blocking their numbers but to no avail cos' they will use another number in their next sms broadcast ads. They are using i believe from PC SMS broadcast, some are from +1, +91 +86 nos.

What i will do is, i will screenshot their ams/whatsapp and report them to the police. Another i will sabo them using their numbers to enter into contest or surveys from websites, same with those unlicensed moneylender ads.

So lesson learnt, do not divulge your number unless they are someone u trust.