Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xavierwong888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: uni girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
I tried 3 times and 3 times walk away as it is totally different (180 degree). You may be lucky but I am not. I always choose incall and not outcall for such untested and unknown. For commercial sex, I should stick to my old tested mean of going to girly bar or massage where you see her and chat for that duration. If you are the talk cock sing song type 99% can get her contact to arrange meetup next trip (never consecutively on the same trip) for jalan jalan, makan makan and minum minum plus boom boom of course.

I usually pay 3K next trip and notify her in advance so she can be off on that day. She be my 'guide', 'translator', 'companion' etc. many roles in one. The first meeting is get to know each other and having that 'stranger' feeling. The 2nd and subsequent meetup is different in feel altogether. However I cut off after a few meetup and start new all over again. I am not out to find gf for commercial sex.

My coming trip to BKK is to meet one massage lady I met up last trip, meet a lady (no boom boom) referred by hotel staff (guy) that I made friend with. No boom boom does not mean she cannot be boom boom but she is just to be your guide for the duration of x hours without sex for x baht.

i actually thinking of the same method. i also share the doubt of outcalls. wait the goods dont match the description