View Single Post
Old 20-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Sharing is caring......BUT, come-on guys! Please do be careful/more sensible with who you share info with!

One of my favorite CP BBS mommies just gave me an earful as she just got out of detention. Apparently, what happened was that when I gave her contact number to a friend, he must have given it out to some of his other friends and pretty soon, such info fell into "the wrong hands," and she got nabbed.

SEAJ
Bro SEAJ,
While we pity her on the situation she gotten into, it is the risk that she have to face when doing this "illegal" biz. More so if it is high alert and she still chose to ply the trade.

If she did not get caught because of your sharing her contact, it would be from another cheongsters all the same, unless she stay out of the biz during the high alert period. But then who can stop at such short notice, as she needs to make a living.

Bros out there, please cheong with care.